Mangia Mangia! Did someone say bottomless pasta? Pull up a seat at Nonna’s table every Tuesday and enjoy our dish of the day until you simply can’t eat anymore.
Pasta of the Week
- 21 November: Orecchiette with spicy Italian sausage - spiced pork sausage, fresh squash, cherry tomatoes & feta
- 28 November: Spaghetti with asparagus, peas, mushroom cream, & Parmesan
- 5 December: Spaghettini with blue swimmer crab, asparagus, peas & chili olive oil
- 12 December: Greek Orzo Pasta Salad - chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, cucumber & feta. Served cold with a preserved lemon & mustard dressing.
- 19 December: Pasta Primavera - tagliatelle pasta, fine herb pesto, asparagus, peas, carrots, tarragon & lemon
- 26 December: Spaghetti Puttanesca - slow-cooked tomato sugo, olives, anchovies, basil & Parmesan
- 2 January: Orecchiette Genovese - roasted button mushrooms, semi-dried tomatoes, pesto, Grana Padano, goat's feta & pangritata
- 9 January: Cacio e Pepe - spaghetti, cracked pepper, garlic confit butter & Grana Padano
- Tuesday’s from 5.45pm (available in two sittings from 5.45pm and 8pm)
- Bookings recommended, walk-ins welcome
- $30 per person